Group training is the primary program at CrossFit Vantage. In our one-hour group CrossFit classes, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness. See our Group Schedule for specific class times.
- Mobility Drills & Pre- hab to improve and restore joint mobility, function and range of motion
- Dynamic warm-up to prepare the body for the workout
- A specific warm-up to prime specific muscle groups for that days workout
- A Strength Portion or Skill and explanation of the strength and conditioning workouts for that day
- Workout of the Day (WOD) the conditioning aspect of the class
- A Cool-Down or Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
One thing CrossFit Vantage does differently is provide written “Options” for every workout. The “Options” are scaled down versions of the Workout of the Day. This is a simple way for you to scale the workout according to your ability and goals for that day. Our coaches are highly skilled at helping folks scale up or down in order to get the most out of their workout.