Welcome to CrossFit Vantage C.O.R.E Nutrition & Wellness
Consistent.Original. Realistic. Eating
Our program can be completed in person or online! You do not have to be a member at CrossFit Vantage to complete participate in this program.
Nutrition is the foundation of everything we do and we all know you can’t out-exercise a bad diet.
Our Nutrition program (like our CrossFit and Personal Training Programs) combines behavioral change with achievement to create habits that will last a LIFETIME. No shakes, no short-term.
Our Nutrition Coaching Program at CrossFit Vantage is very unique and is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting”. Imagine the confidence you could have walking into the grocery store or a restaurant knowing exactly what you should eat to not only feel great but look great too! The internet is filled with diet plans, recipe plans, and other information. There are a lot of programs out there telling you what NOT to eat or how to replace meals with supplements or a shake but what if we could attain this confidence through learning what TO eat and using whole foods with limited ingredients? Behold, a teaching program to build life-long skills one step at a time!
Why CrossFit Vantage Nutrition Coaching?
- Proven Success
- Written by, Nicole Merchand, MS, RD, LD/N, a Registered Dietician, who also specializes in Sports Performance and delivered by experience Health Coaches Amanda Hendren and Kathleen Haggerty
- The Nutrition Coaching Program is going to educate and hold you accountable.
Nutrition 101 Consult:
For those you need general guidance on Health Eating Habits not individualized programs. This consult is Included in your Foundations program when starting at CF Vantage.
During this 30 minute consult you’ll:
- Learn Nutrition 101 and receive printed Nutrition Guide
- Discuss any nutrition questions you may have
- Walk away with a Nutrition guide and some general guidelines to follow for improved health and performance.
DIY Eat Well Consult: $79
During this 1 hour consult we will discuss our Nutrition 101 guide, your Health History, discuss your top Health Concerns and set some goals and guidelines to help you work towards your goal. Great for those looking for general nutrition info and some quick action steps to do on your own.
- You’ll walk away with feeling empowered and ready for action!
- Leave with 3 Easy Action steps to improve your health, performance and reach your desired results.
- You’ll receive a Nutrition 101 Guide & Info Packet
- 1 Week of Meal Plan
Customized Tune Up: 4 Weeks- $199
This 4 week package is intended for individuals who want a more specific plan to target their goals: weight/fat loss, weight gain, to improve performance or have a special event coming up! This program offers clients the opportunity to receive an individualized plan, based on body composition and tailored specifically to the needs of the individual. It includes a pre- and post- consultation to assess goals and follow-up success as well as weekly food log accountability and tips!
- 60 minute Initial Consultation & Body composition assessments
- Printed information packet
- Grocery List with a Instructions on how to build a meal, so you can choose meals
- Individualized Weekly Action Plan
- Behavior Goal setting
- Body measurements evaluation and body fat calculation
- Professional feedback during the 4 weeks
- Follow up (30) minute end of program consultation including re-measurements and body fat calculations and a plan for after the 4 weeks.
Customized Nutritional Re-Boot- 6 Week Lifestyle and Habit Change: $399
This 6 Week nutrition package is intended for individuals who want a major Overhaul to their nutrition and want to learn how to make long term lifestyle changes, but want additional accountability and the support of a caring professional throughout their transformation. This program offers clients the opportunity to receive an individualized plan, based on body composition and tailored specifically to the needs of the individual, but includes opportunities to check in with a nutrition coach for weekly 15 minute consultations to review progress, half-way point measurements, and more.
- 60 minute initial consultation
- Printed information packet
- Grocery list and DIY Meal Designing
- Individualized nutrition plan
- Behavior Goal setting
- Body measurement evaluation and body fat calculation
- Food log review and professional feedback during the 12 weeks
- Follow up (30) minute end of program consultation including re-measurements and body fat calculations
- Weekly 15 minute one on one consultation(via phone or in person) each week of the program for continued support.
Ongoing Nutrition Accountability Membership: $49/month
Moving into your Maintenance Phase, stay accountable with monthly visits to the Nutrition Coach. This option is available after having completed a customized plan. You’ll receive email access to the nutrition coach and a 20 min consult each month as well.
Corporate Wellness Programs:
- Lunch and Learns: How to Fit N your Fitness
- Healthy Eating Habits: 5 Habits to a Healthier You
- Nutrition 101
- Surviving the Holidays
- New Year, New You: Setting Behavior Goals to reach your Results
- 30 Day Challenges; Fitness or Nutrition or Both
Grocery Store Tour $75 Includes:
Grocery shopping can be daunting, but it doesn’t need to be! On our 1 hour grocery store tour, we’ll guide you through two different stores and provide explanations and recommendations for healthy, delicious foods. Add to the fun and bring along family and friends.