Almost 5 Ingredient Green Chile Chorizo Cauliflower Casserole
We’d like to thank our friends over at PaleOMG for this delicious recipe. Do something nice for yourself or someone you love…
- 1 pound chorizo (I was lucky enough to have game meat chorizo, but any sort of ground meat would work)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 12 ounces diced green chiles (I used canned green chiles)
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs, whisked
- lots of salt and pepper
- diced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place a large pan over medium heat. Add chorizo and yellow onion to the pan and brown meat.
- Once meat is fully cooked through, add diced green chiles to the pan and mix well.
- After everything is mixed, remove from heat and add to a large bowl.
- Using a food processor with the shredding attachment, add cauliflower florets and puree until you get cauliflower rice. Place cauliflower rice in bowl.
- Add garlic powder, whisked eggs to bowl along with lots of salt and pepper (more salt than pepper) and mix everything together. Remember that the cauliflower will want the flavor.
- Add mixture to a greased 9×13 glass baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before eatin’ up. Top with diced green onions, if you’d like!